Monday, February 4, 2008

Vegas


I know I have been griping to most of you about how I have to travel for work starting in May. The location wasn't annoucned for the first trip, so I assumed it was in Atlanta. I was wrong, they announced it will be in Las Vegas! My co-worker and I were shocked!

Jason didn't want to go, until I told him it was there. He said I am not going there alone, lol. He is bringing Austin too. There won't be any gambling or late nights for Jason, but he wants to go. I think it is really the only place he has never been. I am not looking forward to it still, but I guess it will be nice to at least see Vegas. I am sure work will keep me busy though. I will have fun taking pics and seeing Jason and Austin when I can.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That makes it better since Jason and Austin can come with you! I hope you have a good time and take lots of pictures :)

Peggy said...

Oooooh! I am envious:) I have always wanted to go! Some day.