Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog!

Wow! Hard to believe I have been blogging for 1 year on the Rockett Blog.

It started out as the Pregnancy / bedrest blog. I wanted a place to post all of my news and accomplishments for the high-Risk Pregnancy. That and I had nothing but time on my hands, had to fill my days with something other than TV and thinking. Little did I know this would become a major hobby and fun part of life for me.

Now the blog is more about my Family and mostly little Austin, who is going to be 1 very soon!! Woo Hoo!!

I have met so many wonderful friends on here and they are amazing!! I have laughed with all of you and cried with you, we have helped guide one another and you all inspire me!!

So, to all of my friends, family, and fellow blogging buddies, thank you for checking in. Soon to follow, good times, bad times, funny times and hopefully another pregnancy and baby or babies.


Where it all started, my very first post


What I want Most">

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Rockett Blog! Blogging has become a wonderful hobby for me too. I love it! I am glad we became blog buddies:)

Jill said...

wow a year already! time flies!!!