Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!


A old pic from when Austin was 5 months old.



Today was a good day. I picked up Austin and was home about 5pm. we went and played in the snow for a minute, and Austin hated it!
Ok, we didn't really play. I plopped him down so I could snap about 10 pics, lol. I still like crying pics, they are cute!!

After that we went inside and I gave him a banana and he was all smiles.




Austin got a sweet card from GG and GP (Great Grandma and Grandpa Rockett.) They always send the cutest cards. We hope to see them soon, they are in florida enjoying the warm weather.

Austin's 1st Valentines Day was a good one

2 comments:

Peggy said...

How sweet:) I love the pic with the lipstick!

Jill said...

someone loves bananas!!! lol The lipstick is so cute!