Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

A lot of my blogging friends started to do "Ten on Tuesday" so I am joining the bandwagon. That and I run out of things to post. This way it isn't all about Austin, you get some of me too.

1.) Last year we had about 2-3 computers crash!! You would think we would learn to back up everything, but I was just too preoccupied with the pregnancy. We lost all of our pictures of Austin's first 2 months and Autumn's pictures. I have been so upset with that. I was devistated. Good thing Jason recovered most of the pictures last night!!! YAY!!!! I was so happy yesterday when I came home to see Autumn's pictures. They are hard to look back on, lots of memories, emotions and feelings came rushing back. I am so blessed to have these pictures of her. Jason just has to fix the laptop and we are all set. I will be backing everything up ASAP!!

2.) When I looked through Austin's newborn pics last night I couldn't believe how much he has changed. It was an emotional moment for me. This is why I LOVE photography, you can save a beautiful moment forever. Autumn lives on in her pictures. When I see them I go back to the second the picture was taken. Every picture tells a story. I hold these so close to me heart. Photography is my Passion.

3.) I am doing very well on getting ready for the Photography Business. I am learning some new tricks everyday. I can't wait until I am all ready. For those friends and family with kids, watch out!!

4.)Austin's 1st Birthday is booked and we are ready! It is so strange that he will be one. It feels like yesterday I was wobbling around with a huge belly. The pregnancy was one of the most challenging things I have been through, but I do miss it. I am so excited to have another baby. I so want to have another girl, I have names picked out and I think of it often. We have to wait a bit longer though... I think.

5.) Austin will be off formula in less than a month, YEAH!! That will save us a while lot of money!!

6.) I am losing weight, and almost down one pants size. It seems I lose about 8 then gain it back then it's gone again, lol. I must be doing something right, and something wrong at the same time. I have to really buckle down if I want to do this. It is really important to me to be healthy and lose a lot of weight.

7.) Austin stood by himself over the weekend. When he did it before, I helped, but he did it all by himself on Sunday for a while. So proud of him :)

8.) Jason's 26th Birthday is coming up on March 2nd. I want to do something really special for him this year. He has been so great and has helped me through so much. He really deserves something nice.

9.) I am ready for warm weather. It's getting really annoying trying to take Austin out in this cold weather. It's really difficult to put him in the carseat with all the layers he has on too.

10.) Sunday we got together at my Dad's house for my Nephew, Jerry's 9th Birthday. It was a special day. His actual Birthday is on Friday. We are going out to Port Huron to see him again this Sunday. It's always nice to see them, and I wish we could get togehter more often!!


That's all for today. Hopefully I can come up with 10 things every Tuesday, lol.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am so glad you have those photos back! That would've been awful to loose those! Can you put them up to an online gallery for yourself just in case? Then they would only need to be printed there if your laptop had problems? When Nicholas pulled our last laptop onto the floor from the table I couldnt get our photos for a while and it was so sad! All their newborn pics, etc!

Peggy said...

Ditto, I am so glad you got those photos back!
I am looking forward to reading your "Ten on Tuesday"s.