Saturday, February 2, 2008

FINALLYY!

Well, I thought it would never happen, but Austin has a tooth that broke through! I can't tell you how excited I am for it. I can tell he is still teething bad, he is waking up a lot and really fussy. I feel for him, but dang it was about time. Grandma De noticed the tooth on Thursday while I was at work. I couldn't believe it until I saw it for myself. YAY!! Now have to watch out for the biting. He got ahold of my finger today, ouch!

I will try to snap a pic of it, its tough though.

3 comments:

bridgetsmommy07 said...

Yay for Austin, thought it was never going to happen. That is so exciting.

Jill said...

I like his serious picture. Looks like a thinker! Professor Austin, right? I think he looks like you, but I see Daddy in there too. Hard to tell - a good combo I guess :)

Peggy said...

YAY Austin!! Yeah, they like to bite with their first toofers. Watch out!