Sunday, February 3, 2008

SuperBowl Sunday



Austin had a fun SuperBowl Sunday. We stopped by Grandpa Geister's for a yummy lunch with Chocolate Covered Strawberries for dessert. YUMMMMM!!!

Austin and his Dad are upstairs watching the game now. I don't know who is winning. I know they are routing for the Partiots. Jason is a big Tom Brady (I think thats his name) fan. He educated me all about him as he was waiting for the game to start. I wasn't sure what to think of Paula Abdul's performance. She is a good singer, but I think she was lip singing?? I don't know for sure, but thats what it seemed like to me. Jordan Sparks was amazing singing the National Anthem!

Here is Austin watching the Big Game...





Here are some pics of Austin with the sippy cup. He is sure trying to get the hang of it.


So Serious!


Can you see his tooth?? It's there!


Last, here are some pics of bath time tonight. He splashes like crazy now, as you can see!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

So cute!! I love bath pictures:) I missed Paula Abdul... how did that happen? Hmmm... must have been at the beginning. The players were running out in the field when we turned the tv on. She hasn't done anything in a LONG time! (besides American Idol)