Friday, February 29, 2008

On the Phone with NaNa

Yesterday when I got home from work, we called Nana as we usually do. Austin misses her and she is having withdrawals from not seeing him for 2 weeks! We try for once a week, but sometimes busy schudles don't allow for it.

Nana loves to talk to Austin on the phone and usually it is on speaker and Austin smiles while playing. Well, I lost my phone and Nana was going crazy not being able to talk to him so I just put the phone up to his ear. Usually he tries to eat it or pushes it away and gets mad at me. Last night was different, he let me put it up to his ear and he listened to Nana talking to him. Then he started to talk back to her. He looked so serious. It was baby babble, but it was so darn cute! He did this for a few mintues. It made Nana's Day! We are going to visit her tomorrow morning, yay!! Austin LOVES going to visit her, and loves to play at her house.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

That is SO cute! Hey, my mom came to visit yesterday and she was talking about your blog. (she checked it out from my blog) Out of all the blogs she reads, she really likes yours. We were talking about your great taste in music:) We are both working on making a playlist for our blogs!

Katie said...

Hi Dawn,
I just found your blog today from Jill's blog and saw you have mine as a link! I'd love to add yours to mine, if that's okay. I'm glad to meet you and am so touched to read about Austin and sweet angel Autumn. :) Katie (2-miracles)