Monday, February 4, 2008

A Nice Treat at Work...Best Popcorn Ever!


My Co-Worker, Marlean has been raving bout this popcorn ever since we have been working together. She found it in Chicago, and she thinks it is the best thing ever. She hasn't been able to get to Chicago, so she will order it. I thought she was nuts, because she pays $50 for a 1 gallon bucket, including shipping. Thats a lot for popcorn! Well, today she made me try it, and wow! It's amazing. I've never had anything like it. So good! It was the Pecan Carmel Crisp flavor. It's safe to say that my workout efforts were out the window after eating that. I felt bad eating it knowing how much it cost though. She has it delivered to work so her husband doesn't know how much it costs, lol. Bad Marlean. When I was eating it, her Husband came up to visit! I had to slowly hide it and wait until he left to finish it. That was a long 15 minutes!

Next time I am in Chicago or New York, I am so going there. It is much less in the store than online. Ok, that enough rambling about popcorn!!!

Here is the site if you are in the area and want to check it out. It was one of Oprah's Favorite things so it must be good! http://www.garrettpopcorn.com/

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! That popcorn makes me hungry and I havent even tasted it! Yum!!

Peggy said...

Ut oh, that really makes me want some!! I may have to check it out:)