Thursday, February 14, 2008

11 Months





Today, Valentines Day, Austin is 11 months old. He has changed a lot in this month. He is always learning something new. I took him to the Doctor 2 days ago and he was 22 lbs. I thought he would be bigger, but he is still on track and average, maybe a little above average. He sure is heavy to lug around, lol.

He is doing lots of fun stuff, like playing catch with Daddy. Jason rolls a ball to him and Austin throws it back! Daddy coouldn't be happier with that. They also play with the mini Hockey stick a lot. It's too cute. He really loves to play peek a boo too. He started to clap too!!

Austin loves to Dance with his toys that play music. He adores to look out the window and watch people. We live by a train, and when he hears it he goes to the window and just stares at it and giggles.

Austin is very interested in food. We are giving him a lot of what we eat now and still introducing a lot to him. He seems to love it all. We don't want a picky eater!!

He isn't walking yet, but sometimes I catch him standing by himself for a few seconds. When he realizes it, he falls on his bum. He doesn't seem to interested in walking yet, but we are tying to show him how to do it. I guess he will do it when he is ready. I can't seem to get him to use a sippy cup either. I wish he would go off the bottles, but we are working on that. I don't want him on a bottle at 1 year old, so we are working hard this month.

In the morning, he loves to watch cartoons. His fav with us is Mickey's Playhouse. As soon as Mickey comes on the screen he laughs really hard. I can't wait to take him to Disney World next year!!!

For Valentines Day we are not doing much. I am going to try and bundle him up and take some pics of him outside today. I have an awesome SLR camera, but the lighting inside isn't too good until I get some more flash equipment and lights. That's all for now. We are looking forward to his 1st Birthday. It will be so special to us, just as any parent celebrates their childs first birthday.


We had a not so fun photoshoot in the snow today. It lasted about 1 minute, and it wasn't too cold out. He was ok for a minute in the snow. He didn't like it so much though, and he wouldn't wear gloves.












What is my Mommy doing to me?!?!?!

1 comment:

Jill said...

well even though hes not into snow - the pictures turned out so cute!!! new camera???