Monday, March 12, 2007

Wandering Thoughts

Jason took this of me last night...36 weeks!

I can't get my mind off of this baby! I guess that is a good thing though, he is already so loved. Last night I couldn't sleep a wink. I just layed there thinking about the day I get to meet him and bringing him home, taking care of him...all of the fun stuff. Then I started to panic and think about the delivery. I am very nervous, but ready. The worst part is the anticipation. I can't stand waiting anymore. I am starting to wish that I would just go into labor and get it over with. I was joking with Jason and my mom and told them we need to just go to the hospital and say, "Excuse me I am here to have my baby. I am not in labor, but thats ok right? Oh, and could I please sign up for one of those fast painless delivieries?? Oh good, Thanks!" Wouldn't that be just great??

Oh well, it's almost Wednesday and she mentioned getting things started then. Guess I have to wait a couple more days!

No comments: