Friday, March 9, 2007

Strange How Things Work Out

Lately I have beeen receiving wonderful support from a website for women suffering from high-risk pregnancies. Most women are on bedrest or stuck in the hospital for long amounts of time and have been through so much. They offer "buddies" which are moms who have been through similar situations that you have been through. I signed up for one and it took about a week for her to be assigned to me. She finally sent me an email and her name is Autumn. It was such a nice sign, that is my daughter's name who passed away. She just had twins in November, and one of the twins passed away in August. She shared some pictures with me of both of her daughters. She was able to keep them together for a few after they were both born. I couldn't even imagine giving birth to a baby that passed away months before. We have a lot in common and she has been a great support.

I have also met another woman from Seattle who is on bedrest, Ashley. She has been on bedrest for over a month now in the hospital. She has a young daughter and a supportive husband who make it bearable for her. She has pretty much moved into her hospital room. She is the person who inspired me to start this blog. She has been diagnosed with a short cervix and is hoping to be released in the next week. She is a delight to talk to and a great friend. She has also inspired me to get a new camera. Well, I haven't yet, but I am going to once I have the extra money. She has a Digital SLR Canon camera and it takes amazing pictures. I am saving up and can't wait to take tons and tons of pics of Austin Tyler.

Thats all for now

Dawn :)

No comments: