Thursday, March 8, 2007

Getting Ready

I FINALLY went through all of Austin's clothes and organized. My mom helped me do it this morning. We decided to repack the baby bag, because I had to take all of his preemie clothes out of there. That was a GREAT feeling. I didn't realize that he doesn't have many newborn clothes, so my mom is taking me to Babies -R-Us here in a few to get him everything else he needs. After today we should be all ready for him. I need to make a couple lists of people to call and things to bring to the hospital, but thats about it. I can't believe how close it is. I know I keep saying that, but really I can't believe it :)

When Jason gets home he is finishing everything up by putting the car seat in and move the fish take out of baby's room. He is also going to work on the electronic things like the baby monitor and what nots.

Anyway, I'm going out now to finish his shopping. Probably the last time I will go out until he gets here. I will try to enjoy.

No comments: