Friday, March 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Today is my husband, Jason's Birthday. He luckly had the day off and I got to see him the whole day. It was good. We started out running to meijer in my attempt to get some stuff to bake him a cake, but I still haven't made it cause i'm tired. Anyway, this was one of my only times out with such a big belly. Everyone is so nice and I get nothing but smiles, it's great. They even opened a lane for me so I didn't have to wait so long to check out. I didn't get a wheel chair there, but Jason wouldn't let me walk around much. I sat and waited for him while he got stuff. I'm going to miss this pampering. After that we went to the mall again to get Jason his present. It was nice, I miss going out. I am not going to do it much more though. When I got home I had a few contractions. Good thing I drank some water and they went away.

Jason's family stopped by and spent some time with him. It was nice. His dad and sister and him are out getting some dinner to bring back now.

Anyway, it was a quiet nice day for Jason and I. I can't wait for baby though. I am hurting, baby keeps kicking me in the bladder...ouch!


I tried to make him a Birthday Cake, but it just didn't turn out right, lol. What can I say? It's hard for me to be on my feet and cook. My mom actually mixed it for me and I still couldn't get it right. Jason was a good trooper and ate it anyway with a smile on his face. What a good guy!

Happy 25th Jason...Love your Wife, Autumn and Austin!! XOXO

No comments: