Tuesday, March 6, 2007

2 HUGE Goals Reached Today!!

Today I hit two of my biggest goals, 36 weeks and my very last progesterone shot. I am so happy that I am finally here. I won't be full term until next week, but I am sure I will hit that mark. I think that if here were born after next week, he would go straight home with us no NICU. That is what I have been working so hard for.

It was nice to see the nurse for the last time today. Not that I don't like her, she is great. She has helped me through a lot of my fears. I just don't like getting a shot in the hip every week. I have been getting the shots since 16 weeks and now i'm 36 weeks. I never thought I would hit these goals. Now I am hitting and hopefully passing them. I believe Austin is 6lbs this week. Getting to be a big boy. He sure does feel big in there kicking away. I can feel him moving now. It's so amazing.

Now Jason and I are trying to finish everything up to be ready for Ausitn. Most everything is done though. I am so ready for him, a little scared about the delivery though.

Tomorrow is another doctor appt, hopefully everything is still going good. I have been taking a lot more pics for every week and of things here and there. As soon as I learn to post I will put them up.

Hoping for good doc visit tomorrow :)

No comments: