Sunday, March 4, 2007

Dear Austin...

There is this song I have been listening to for inspiriation and hope. I have been listening thinking about this unborn baby since way before I was pregnant. I would listen and just know it would work out and be okay. Here are the lyrics...


A New Day Has Come

I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
So through darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you
Hush now I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel With love
Let the rain come down
And wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul And drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls
For a new sun
A new day has come


Dear Austin;

I love you my sweet sweet son. I can't wait to meet and hold you. We have been praying and wishing for you to be here for a long long time. I can't believe it, you are going to be here anytime. I am sitting here right now feeling you have hic-ups and moving around like crazy. I love to feel you move around, even though you like to kick really hard sometimes :) You are a dream come true and I Love you more than you will ever know.

Love, Mommy


No comments: