Friday, March 2, 2007

I'm Very Greatful

I am so happy and greatful to be blessed with such an amazing husband. As I am sitting here thinking, I am realizing just how much he has done for me through all of this. It has been so hard on me, I know no one can understand. I have waned to just give up and crawl in a hole and hide. Whenever I feel this way, Jason has always been right there to pull me through it. Like when I was in the hospital all of those times and had breakdowns. When I was too scared to be alone in the hospital because I would have panic attacks Jason was there. Even though they didn't allow anyone to stay the night with me, he made sure to make them let him stay with me. Usually he didn't sleep because there was no bed, so he would just occupy himself while I slept. I would wake up scared, and he was right there. I am so lucky. I am not usually such a weak person, but I had so many fears in mid pregnancy that I would have another premature baby that would struggle to survive. I just can't imagine losing another child. Jason understands this and he is the best support I could ask for. It's been a tough journey, and I will look back on it and smile. I learned a lot in these past 9 months. Both of our children( Autumn who is in Heaven and Austin who will be here anytime now) have made me a much stronger person and have brought Jason and I closer than ever.

Thank you Jason for just being you! I love you always and forever.


I have to mention my mom. She has given up so much to be here and help us out. She comes and stays a few days a week. She helps out with cleaning, getting ready for the baby, and emotional support for me, oh and the foot rubs! She also gave me an amazing baby shower. Thanks mom, for everything. I love you!

No comments: