Thursday, July 3, 2008

Updates!


It's been a while since I updated about Austin. He is now 15 months old and doing great. He hasn't been for his 15 month checkup yet, that will be next week. So, I am not sure how much he weighs but I am guessing a lot. He is a busy bee and hates to sit still. He loves to stack blocks and toys. Sometimes he gets very frustrated when he can't stack them the way he wants and looks at us for help. It's adorable, but he does have fits and need to learn to be pacient and not get so upset. He is walking all over the place and loves the new home. He has a lot more room and likes to walk laps around the island in the kitchen. He also loves to play outside in the backward. He is eating a lot now and growing a ton. He really enjoys visiting will all of the family and Grandparents. I think he is really learning who people are now and knows faces quite well. He will still shy away when he doesn't know someone, just like I did when I was a kid. He loves to read books and always bring us his favorite monkey book. We get stuck reading it to him over and over. Thats ok, I am so glad he is interested in us reading to him!

All is well with Austin, and thats about all thats going on with him for now. Looking forward to tomorrow, the 4th of July and fireworks.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to hear about him! You must be busy with everything! Miss your posts :)