Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The Rules:
I've officially been "tagged" by one of my blogger buddies, Jill, - 6 Quirks Tag-------->

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged


1. I am very bad with toothpaste and making big messes. I never put the cap back on and I always have a big glob on the end of the tube. Jason hates this and yells at me all the time. I don't know why I do it, it just happens. I have to brush my teeth several times a day too.

2. I can't stand drinking alcohol. I really don't like the feeling of being drunk and losing control like that. That and I always have to throw up when I drink, os I just stopped. It's been about 3 years!

3. I love to do laundry. I could do it all day and be realxed.

4. Jason and I are not good at agreeing on baby names. This last one should be fun!

5. I get car sick unless I am driving. I can't stand being in the back seat and I can't read anything while in a moving vehicle.

6. I love to travel and can't wait for Disney next year with BOTH of our Children!

I have tagged: Jenn and De because everyone else was already tagged, :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I AM EXACTLY like you with alcohol. I hate the taste of it and the way it makes me feel. If I have anything it needs to be something I think is a slush - like a weak daquiri.
Email and let me know how you are doing! How far are you and everything! Still feeling miserable???