Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

Gosh, Austin celebrated his 2nd Independance Day already! It was a great day. I was feeling really good, not sick at all! I was just so excited about that. My sister, Jennifer and her family came down to visit. It's been a while and they got to check out the new place too. Jerry had a play date and stayed near home, we missed him. My Dad, Diane and Cassie came by too. I wish I could say I took some pics, but I really didn't. I have been so bad with the camera lately. I better get back on it! Anyway, we had a great visit. Austin was very crabby for a while, but he got over it. He is not used to a lot of other kids and 3 of his cousins were over. He better get used to sharing because a littel brother or sister is on the way!! We will have to work on that!

Poor Austin got his first big ouchie! I put him down on the ground and he couldn't catch his balance and fell face first into the cement! When I picked him up all I saw was blood on his nose! It was a mess and I felt so bad! I cleaned him up and put some cream on it and he was ok. He still looks rough though. Poor kiddo!



Thanks Jennifer, Jerry, Jared, Gavin, Trent, Dad, Diane and Cassie for coming out and spendign the day with us! It was very nice!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awwwww poor little guy. Don't you feel so awful when that happens! Luckily they heal quickly! Glad you had a nice day! Hopefully there are more coming!