Friday, July 11, 2008

Much Better!

So I think I am finally over the morning sickness part of the pregnancy. I can't say for sure yet, but I feel better and better everyday.This really helps to lift my spirits and I am getting excited. I was just in a funk because of the way I was feeling physically. It put a huge downer on me and it is different this pregnancy because I have Austin. He doesn't know or understand what is going on and he needs all of my attention. I made it just fine though. I was very overwhelmed about having two children so close togehter, but we can get through it. It's a good thing and I should be happy!

I am now 10 weeks along. I have officially went from being sick to being exhausted all day everyday. I can't wait for bed time and try to take naps a lot when the schedule will allow it. I have a difficult time staying awake at work too. That is a tough one! The next few weeks should be the "normal" and fun part of pregnancy. I say that because it is the time after being sick and before complications. I start the Progesterone shots at 16 weeks and will have to be taken off work at about 18 - 20 weeks. I am sure going to enjoy the next 8-10 weeks!

We are going on a Camping trip next weekend. We were very unsure of going, and I alomst called it off. Well, now that I am feeling really good we don't see a reason not to go. If it gets too hot I will just have to sit in the car with the air on for a bit, or so swimming in the nasty river water, lol. I don't like fish, bugs, or being dirty. I remember when we went 2 years ago, there were frogs, spiders and flies in the shower stalls! How nasty is that! Remind me again why I am going. Just kidding, it should be fun. Jason really needs and deserves some time with friends and family. He has been great through all of this and taking care of Austin and I.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. And now you can have some 'fun' time. Will you be on bedrest at 18 weeks? Will your mom be there to watch Austin for you? It'll work out! we know its so worth it. :) Have fun camping. We were going to go the same weekend, but canceled cause it would be too tricky watching 2 toddlers running away from us. WE were going to bring some lawn fencing and make a play yard for them (like $20 at most) so they would have a safe place to walk and run. Maybe you can get some neat pictures?

Peggy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! It must be tough tho to be so tired and have to take care of Austin. Glad that Jason is helping:)
Try to do any fun activities now before you have to stop and take it easy. (but still take it easy)