Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Trip to the Doctor

Poor Austin was getting better, then bam he got really sick. Not just sick, but very fussy and miserable. There was almost nothing I could do to help him feel better. I didn't take him today, Jason did.

The doctor said he said a bad ear infection. She said it is for sure a cold and it hasn't hit his lungs yet, and hopefully it doesnt. We just have to do the saline spray and suck out his nose. He hates that very much!! I feel better that he went back in and now I can have a comfortable weekend without worry about him like crazy.

I am glad Austin went back, because he saw the other Doctor and she did explain things very well and took her time. She was much more friendly and she also has 2 young kids herself so she understands what we are going through. I think we will have to make the switch to her.

No comments: