Monday, May 14, 2007

Perfect Monthers Day

Thanks to Austin and Jason, I had a PERFECT Mother's Day! It was amazing. We started out by playing with my gift, a photo printer! I love it, now I can print up all my fav photos of Austin whenever I want! After that we decided to take Austin out to eat for the first time. Before I have been too nervous to do it. It went wonderful, Austin just looked around for a while then fell asleep. It was so sweet.

After that we went to the mall for a while. I bought a couple things and Jason went to get some shorts. I had to feed Austin in public (bottle feed) for the first time. It wasn't that bad at all. I just went to a quiet corner in the mall and fed, cuddled him. I am getting more comfortable everyday. While Iw as feeding him and nice old man came up and said how sweet we look together. It was a wonderful compliment.

From there it was on to Elizabeth Park to take some AMAZING pics. It was a outdoor photoshoot :) Austin fussed a lot, but we didn't torture him too much.

Next was on to get some flowers to plant at the house. Jason wasn't too crazy about this, but he did it with a smile on his face. Austin was getting very tired and I could tell he just wanted to be at home. This was a big day out for him. We decided to stop by and see my Grandma for a few and my mom. It was nice, but it was great to go home!

I have the next two days off to spend with Austin and I will enjoy and cherish them! Today Austin is 2 months! I can'e believe it :) He is getting so big. He goes to the doctor tomorrow, I wll let you know how he is doing!

No comments: