Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Angels Playing

My mom called me at work this morning to tell me something that really touched my heart. Her and Austin went to Great Grandma Beverly's house yesterday, she loves to visit with him. My mom was cuddling Austin and doing her normal routine to comfort him (hold him, kiss on his cheak and pat his bottom) it's very adorable and only nana does it. Anyway, she was doing that and he started to drift off. As he falls asleep he starts to smile really big, it's so cute. Great Grandma Beverly noticed and said to my mom, " You know, when they do that, Angels are playing with them." This took me to Autumn right away (Austin's Big Sister who is looking down on him from Heaven.) I know she is with him, she is his Guardian Angel and the thought of that brings tears to my eyes.

We Love You Autumn!
xoxoxo

No comments: