Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Woo Hoo!!

I went to the Doc this morning and it was a short and sweet visit. Doc came in and checked me and things were still great with the cervix. Long and Closed. I still have to limit myself a lot in what I do. It's tough to just lay around all day, but it is soooo worth it in the end. She decided that I should come in every week now for a visit. We will alternate ultrasounds and Doc visits every week. I like that plan because I wonder too much of my cervix has changed or not. I am so happy I will be 24 Weeks on Friday. That is my 1st goal and a huge milestone. I will have to do something special that day. Well, I am limited, so maybe I will rent a good movie or something, lol.

Austin is 19 months today. Crazy how time flies! Tomorrow he is going for his well visit. Stay tuned for a Austin Update! I am going to do nothing for a while. Anything for this baby girl.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

AWESOME!! You are doing a wonderful job Dawn! I know it must be hard. It is so worth it in the end like you said:) Austin is getting so big!