Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EEG Test

I really didn't think this would ever happen, but Austin has to go to Children's Hospital for an EEG test on Monday. He started to twitch a few times a day and I got worried so Jason took him to the Doctor today. She said just as a precaution he should get the EEG test done and also see a Neurologist. I am really freaked out, but hopefully it will turn out to be nothing and go away on it's own. There is a very big possibility it is nothing according to the Doctor.

I am just worried because we have so much going on and I want Austin to be ok. All I do is sit around and think about everything with this pregnancy and worry. Now I have to worry about my Austin too. I go in for an appt tomorrow morning with my mom. I sure am counting on everything to go well there. It darn better. I will update later, please keep us in your Prayers.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'll be looking for an update on his appointment! It is hard not to think the worst when its your own child!