Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sleepy Girl

I had my 24 week ultrasound this morning. We decided to take Austin with us today. He didn't do as well as we hoped, he was scared when he saw the lady doing things to my tummy. He became very fussy and scared so Jason had to take him to the waiting room to play with the toys. He did well out there.

My cervix is still very long, measured and 42 this time. There are still no signs of opening at all and no funneling! I am so happy that everything is going normal so far. Stinks I still have to lay around all day, but well worth it! I may go to the store in a wheel chair today with Austin and Jason.

Our little girl kept yawning during the ultrasound, it was so cute. She is on average for weight at 1 1/2 pounds. Here are some pics from her ultrasound. Thank you all for all of your thoughts, support and Prayers!


Here she is yawning



Waving Hello

2 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures are amazing. How cool you get the more detailed u/s pic (2nd one). I've never had that before. You are doing SO great!!!! Makes you want to ditch bedrest doesn't it. :)

Just me, De said...

I'm so glad for you. I hope you are getting a little less worried now. The pics are awesome