Friday, October 17, 2008

Austin Update! - 19 Months

Hard to believe my little guy is 19 months old. He is doing really well. Jason was a good Dad and took Austin to his well appointment and it was great. I was really upset to miss it, but I kinda had no choice. He is 26 1/2 lbs and 33 1.2 in tall. He is on the skinny side, but he is very tall for his age. He has been that way for a while. He didn't get any shots and he behaved very well for the 1st time in a while there. Usually he tries to run up and down the halls visiting everyone and he screams when the Doc tries to look at him. Jason said he was very well behaved.

I think he is finally getting the idea I am Pregnant. We ask him where the baby is and he runs to my tummy and rubs and kisses it. I love it, he is going to be an amazing big brother. We are getting ready for potty training and big boy bed. I have no idea how that is going to go. Good thing is Gramma De is doing a good job working on the Big Boy bed with him for naps at her house. Thank You Gramma De!!

JAson just finally bought me a Wii to help keep me busy. Austin LOVES when we plan race with Mario Cart. He cheers for us and says Go Go Go all the time. It's so funny. He loves any and everything that has to do with cars and boys stuff in general. He does love to dance and has a very awesome funny personality. He dances like an old man, hehe.

Word Count:

Mommy
Doggie
Home
Ball
Baahh - for sheep
Moo - for Cow
Yummy
Uh-Oh
Wow
Go Go
Yes
Bye Bye

No comments: