Wednesday, October 8, 2008

22 Weeks

I am more than half way to seeing our Baby Girl and it gives me Butterflies. I am excited to see her for the first time. We are getting things here and there for her. I am loving looking at the Girl clothes. Of course I love shopping for Austin too!

We went to the Doc today for an Ultrasound and I was very nervous as always. I just recently was diagnosed with an infection, so I was nervous my cervix has changed. I measured very long still at 39mm. I was shocked! The cervix is still closed too! I really didn't know I could make it this far without something going wrong. I am very happy though, and thanks to all for your Prayers. I am still taking it very easy and not able to do much. If my cervix stays like this I may be able to do more in a couple months, who knows.

I will leave you with a pic of the little Darling.












2 comments:

bridgetsmommy07 said...

She looks so sweet, i can't wait to meet her!! I'm so glad everything is going good just keep your head up you can do this!!

Jill said...

Those pictures of her face are so cool! How detailed. She even looks like a little girl. :)
I didn't know you had an infection. Did they treat it already? That is awesome that nothing else has changed. Looks like things might be a lot easier this time.