Monday, October 13, 2008

A Peek into Austin's Day

Due to my situation, Austin goes to Gramma De's house from about 8am to about 4pm or so 4 days a week. I really miss him, but I have to take really easy for this little baby. I miss him so much and wish I could have him here and play with him.

De sometimes sends pics my way of the little man having fun over there. It makes my day to see him and know he is having fun. Here are a couple pics from today. She is working on a big boy bed. We are getting ready here for that too since baby is coming and needs the crib. I have a feeling these 3 -4 months will go by fast. I hope so anyway!






1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow thats a neat little bed. It looks like it would transition nice from a crib. Our cribs are convertibles, but I don't think we will switch them until someone starts crawling out or they are 3 or something. With twins, it will just be a big 'ol party in there every nap and bedtime.