Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Not Goodbye... It's See You Later

Our last day in Michigan was a very tough, emotional, busy, touching day. It was very hard to leave and I can't wait to be back and see everyone in May. I know it was very hard on many people when we left, and it all happened so soon. Also it was at the worst time after just having Kayla. It was hardest on me to leave my Mom and Dad. I am sure it is the same with Jason. I was also just starting to get in touch with old friends. Don't worry though. we will see you soon and keep up a close relationship. I won't say Goodbye, but See you later! I love and Miss you all.

Here are some pics of some friends and family saying, "See You Later."












I wish I would have taken pics of more people. I didn't even take these, I wasn't thinking about it then. Sorry!

No comments: