Monday, November 3, 2008

My Tough Little Guy

Austin had his EEG test today. Jason took him by himself and I was very bummed that I could not go. We don't have results yet, but Austin did very well during the test. Jason didn't know what to expect because he knew Austin would have to stay still for a long time. That doesn't work well with a 19 month old. Before they started the test Austin had to be bundled in like a burrito and strapped down to the bed. When I heard this I thought for sure he was screaming the whole time. After that they attached all of the stuff to his head and wrapped his head. He just laid there and watched Elmo. His feet were free and when Elmo was dancing he was swaying his feet. What a ham. The whole test took about 45 min and he was a tough guy for the whole thing.

We should have results in a few days and I am sure everything is ok. I am feeling better about the whole thing and no matter what I love Austin the way he is.

Here are a couple of pics from the test that Jason took. I freaked when I saw them, but he was happy the whole time.



3 comments:

bridgetsmommy07 said...

poor little guy he kinda looks like a mummy, lol! I'm sure everything will be fine with the test!

Just me, De said...

OMG...I feel so bad for him. AT least he wasn't scared or upset. It must just look worse. I miss the little guy!!!

Jill said...

wow! I wouldn't guess any child under 3 would lay still for that! What a good little boy!!!!