Friday, August 3, 2007

One Year Ago...

One year ago seems lifetimes away. I never knew my life could change so much in just one year. One year ago from July 28, 2007 was a big day for Jason and I. It was the day I found out I was PREGNANT! The funny thing, is I didn't expect it. Jason and I were going to a fertility Doctor, so we were trying for a baby, but to actually get the news was amazing! I had to do a tepm chart for the fertililty doc(take temp every morning at the same time) and I had missed my period, chich was very normal for me. I had to call the doctors office and let them know about it and they said I had to come in to do bloodwork. The nurse said because of the way my temp chart looked, it was possible I could be pregnant. So I went in that morning to get the bloodwork, I had the morning off work, it was a Friday. I didn't expect that was really it though, I have had so many false pregnancy tests at this point, I didn't dare count on it anymore. The Nurse called me a few hours later and said the news was good and I was PREGNANT!

I didn't know what to do, I was on the phone with her and running around the house like a weirdo! She told me what to do, what not to do. I had to go back and get bloodwork every week to make sure everything was going well. I got off the phone and called Jason to give him the amazing news. He was almost speechless, it was so sweet. He was very happy though.

I could not sit still, so I got in the car and drove to my mom's house in Toledo. I got there and tried not to give it away. I had a big smile on my face and she said,"what, are you Pregnant?" I said YES!!!! She was so happy she started to pace the room and cried. It was so awesome.

That weekend we told the rest of the family, it was the best!!

Anyway, my point is looking back on this year is just so amazing. All of what I went through is just so worth it. Now I have a healthy 4 1/2 month old son, Austin!!

No comments: