Monday, January 14, 2008

Prayer Request

This hurts my heart. It is so sad that babies have to go through this. I really hope all of the research going into finding causes of preterm labor can help as time goes on. It has helped me with Austin and I am greatful, but not every outcome is a happy one.

A fellow Sidelines friend has a preterm Son, Ian. He is not doing well right now. He had a surgery to correct his intestines and when they went in it wasn't good. They found infection had fused all of his intestines into a big ball. At first he wasn't doing good and they didn't think he would make it. He has been showing improvement since, and hoping and praying for the best.

This really touched me and it hurts that I can't do anything to help. I am sending out the Prayer Request because Prayer is a very powerful thing. I don't know Ian or his family very well, but I am sending all of the love, hope and prayer their way and I hope you can do the same. Ian's Mom, Christy is so strong for her Son.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good idea Dawn. i added a request for prayer to my blog too. I was thrilled to see he was doing a little better! It is heartbreaking.

Peggy said...

I am praying for Ian and his family. I read about them on Jill's blog too. God Bless them.