Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Birthday

New Years Eve was my 26th Birthday. It was a very good, calm day. I usually go out and hang with family and friends. Well, I guess the saying is true. "Having a Baby Changes Everything." We started the day off by cleaning the house. We were supposed to get this done before my Birthday, but Austin keeps us busy and on our toes. After that Austin and I were both sleepy, so we took a nap together. I was tired because he kept me up all night because he isn't feeling well...still. Anyway, while I was sleeping my Mother-in-Law stopped by. I didn't hear her and Jason was in the basement, so we missed her, oops! She left my gift on the porch.

After I woke up, my mom stopped by and watched Austin while Jason and I went out. He took me to Olive Garden, then to a movie. It was so nice, we saw Enchanted. Jason so did NOT want to see it, but he took one for the team, lol. He even admitted it wasn't that bad of a movie and he stayed awake the whole time, lol!!

We came home about 5pm. Jason ran out to get me Cold Stone, mmmmmm. We all cuddled in front of the television and watched Ratatoullie. After that we watched the ball drop gave New Year Kisses to Austin, and crashed in bed.

Not the most exciting day, but it was so nice to be with my family.

You must excuse the bad picture of all of us. I didn't take any pics, and realized at about 11:30pm, so I made Jason take this. We are tired, Austin is sleeping, it's dark and we look..well, you can see how we look. I had to take and post it though.
The original plans were to go to Chad, Jenn and Bridget's house to Celebrate with them. THat went kaput when Austin got sick and is still sick. We didn't want to take him out and sure didn't want to chance Bridget getting sick too.

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes.
Thanks to Jason and Austin for a great day.
Thanks to Mom for watching Austin.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That sounds like a wonderful Birthday! And I can't help to think how special it must have been for your mom to have a New Years baby:)

Jill said...

Awww that sounds like a nice birthday. It does change once you have a baby! Were you on bedrest last birthday?

Your picture is so cute with Austin!