Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Beginnings in 2008

2008 is a year for new beginnings. I want to change a lot about myself, and how I live (aka my new years resolutions.)

I want to lose the baby weight. To be honest, I haven't even had time to try yet. I need to work out more, drink less pop (hard when I work at Coca-Cola who seems to be the nemesis) and eat less junk. I just saw an inspirational video and it says to set small goals. With that being said, my 1st weight loss goal will be 10lbs.

I want to be a girl! Explanation - Since I had Austin, I haven't had much time to get my hair done, nails done, buy nice clothes, hang out with other girls, The list could go on for miles but you get the idea, right?

Get Organized and Stay Organized!!

Set a 2008 Budget and Stick with it!!

Build my relationship with my husband. He is the sweetest man in the world, but sometimes he can be a pain in my ass! I am sure he thinks the same of me. We hope to have a date night every week so we can reconnect.

Try to not have any enemies. I wouldn't say I have a lot. If you know me, you know the battles I have with a certain person or certain people. I need to forgive, and I need to be the bigger person. This will be a tough one!!

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love your resolutions! I should add "be a girl" and "try not to have enemies" to mine:) It is so true, once you have a baby, you no longer have the time or the $$ to pamper yourself the way you used to. My nails are horrible, I color my own hair now (and it really needs a trim!) and my eyebrows are a mess. I miss waxed eyebrows. LOL of course I am 35 lbs over weight. BTW - I think you look GREAT! You must be a petite woman in general so you are probably the only one who can see your baby weight gain:)

Jill said...

Those are good ideas Dawn. :) Big ideas too! Things we can work on for more than just a year. :)
p.s. I like your 25 wk picture on the right! So beautiful!