Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No Teeth, First Steps...and DaDa

Jason was getting ready to leave for work yesterday morning and was reaching for Austin. I let him go and Austin took a couple steps on his own to his Daddy! He was very clumbsy, and he couldn't do it again, but it was still so sweet. He is sure trying to do it, and he moves around so well.

I can't believe this kid still has NO TEETH!! Not even any sign of teeth. I'm not rushing him to grow up, so he can take his time. I love his toothless goofy grin!

UPDATE:

I had to come back and post something he started doing just yesterday while with Grandma De. He started to say DaDa. When I picked him up De told me he has been saying it all day. Once I got him home I didn't hear him say it at first. He was just playing and hanging out with me. When it was time for dinner I put him in the high chair and that really makes him mad. He started to fuss and say dadadadadada. It was so cute. I tried to call Jason really fast, but once he got on the phone Austin stopped. He is doing so much right now. So excited about it and really enjoying him!!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh how sweet! I Love firsts! Write the dates down for the "first" of everything:) Or you can use your blog to keep track. LOL I can't remember the 1st of anything for my 8 year old! (I didn't write anything down)

Jill said...

Thats so cute that he tried to walk! Mine are 1 year old and JUST have 2 teeth. Somehow they eat a lot!