Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to "Normal"

I'm happy to say Austin is better and finally sleeping in his crib again! It hasn't been easy to get him back in there, but had to do it. Austin puts up a good fight at first and cries for 45min to an hour, but he finally gives in and sleeps! He wakes up a few times through the night, but we don't go in there and he falls back asleep fast. The Doctor swares after 3 nights it gets better...Tonight will be night 4.

He is feeling better. He coughs here and there, but nothing like before. I took him to the Doctor last week again because I Was very concerned about his coughing. We waited forever in the waiting room, but Austin made a lot of friends. It was cute. This little boy who must have been about 4 or 5 came over and visited with Austin.

The Doctor said he thought it was Allergies!! This is crazy, it's not in the family that I know of. He said it could be to Animals or dust. I don't think so, because Jason caught whatever he had. He gave us two prescriptions. When Jason went to pick them up, the pharmacist wouldn't release one because she said it was not approved for children under 2!!! What was that Doctor thinking?? She actually called and it was OK for him to take a small amount. I didn't give it to him though, it didn't seem right. He was on the Albuterol to help his breathing for about 2 days and seems fine.

I am so off with my picture taking this month. I will post more soon! Watch out Austin, Mommy will be chasing you with the camera all weekend :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Its hard to hear them cry isnt it? But, once they realize that it is sleeping time it makes life a lot better. :)