Thursday, February 22, 2007

What I Want Most


I've decided to document the rest of my journey through this pregnancy. I've come so far...34 weeks and still going strong. I never thought I would make it this far. I am still not ready to have the baby, but I am in a safe place. I have had many scares and been stuck in the hospital 5 times. On a positive note, 35 weeks the babies have a 99% chance of a normal life with no health problems. Hope to hit that big mark and pass it. This is what I want most in life, to get Austin here and for him to be ok. I will feel so fulfilled if I can get Austin here ok.

Jason is going to take me out of the house tomorrow maybe. If I do go out, I will be in a wheelchair. My doc wants me to get up more and move around a little bit. It's so hard beause I have been on bedrest for about 4 months now. I hurt !!

When I do finally have the baby I will be thrilled and for him to be here. What a dream come true to meet our son, Austin!!

No comments: