Thursday, February 22, 2007

Contraction Drama

Oh so bored, nothing to do so I will give an update on whats been going on this week in the beautiful land of bedrest...

On monday about 5:20pm I started to fell little baby contractions. I wasn't too worried until they kept coming. I decided to do the normal routine for contractions...lay on left side and drink lots of water. This didn't work so I got a little concerned. Jason came home and helped me relax and they finally stopped. My mom came out just incase it was time, but good thing it wasn't.

Tuesday they started again at about the same time. They started out mild then got a little stronger. I went to sleep around 9pm and that made them stop thank goodness!!

Wednesday I decided to call the doctor and get checked out. To my suprise, there was no change in my cervix and doc wasn't at all concerned. She thinks I will still go for a while and if I did deliver now she is ok with it. She said don't worry about contractions unless they are very painful and really close together. If that happens, it's baby time!!

So, now that I can relax because I know the baby is ok i'm going to go take a nap or something...Till next time :)

No comments: