Monday, February 26, 2007

Only one shot left!!


Pic of my Nurse who comes to the house once a week to give me a shot. I know it's old, but I had to include it. I don't even look pregnant.


I recieve weekly progesterone shots to help me from going into preterm labor. I have been getting them since October. A nurse, Pat, comes to my house every Monday and gives me a shot, takes my vitals and listens to baby's heart. She just left and I'm so excitd because I only get one more shot and I am done!!! No more getting poked every week. That's a huge milestone to hit for me.

Hopefully everything goes well with the doctor this week and I don't have to deliver yet or get stuck in the hospital. I can't tell you how much I dislike being stuck in the hospital with no control of anything. I want to go to 37 weeks, that is full term. That would be great! Next goal is 36, try to keep small goals so it doesn't seem so far away. Here's to hoping!!

No comments: