Tuesday, February 27, 2007

35 Weeks


Today I am 35 weeks and still pregnant. I am very happy and anxious to have him. I want to meet him so bad. I can't wait to hold him. dress him, play with him and watch him grow.

I have two appointments this week and I hope they both go well. Tomorrow is my doctor appt and thursday is the cervix clinic. We will find out how much he weighs at the cervix clinic. Two weeks ago he weighed 4lb 5oz so we are hoping for 6 lbs this week. Hopefully he will show us his face this time at the ultrasound. He always covers his face, with his hands. We joke and say he doesn't want us to see him until he is born. He wants to make a grand entrance.

Anyway, nothing exciting going on today. Mom is heading down to stay a couple days and help out. Just hanging out and waiting.


I posted a nice belly pic of me :)

No comments: