Sunday, February 25, 2007

Boring Day!!!!

Oh how my mood chnges...I'm still happy and positive, just bored to tears. I spent all day watching the travel channel. They had specials on Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World... All in Orlando Florida. I found myself daydreaming to when Jason and I went to Orlando before our cruise. I wanted so bad to go to Disney World, but Jason wanted to wait until we had kids. He did drive me around Disney on the outskirts and we decided to go to Blizzard Beach Disney water park. That was fun, hope to get that body back after the pregnancy :) Anyway, I can't wait to take Austin there and experience the magic of Disney World with him. I've never been and it's always been a dream of mine to go.

Anyway, today was super boring and I slept a lot...Nothing too exciting to report today. Can't wait to start traveling again though :)

No comments: