Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wheelchair Already

When i was pregnant with Austin I didn't get out of the house at all. As I became further along, I got the OK to go out in a little. I would go to the mall and get a wheelchair and just love getting out.

Well, yesterday Jason, Austin and I went to the mall. I decided it would be best to get a wheelchair. The Doc doesn't want me on my feet that much. It was fun and Austin even got to push me, he was having a blast. When he got tired of walking he would sit on my lap and Jason would push both of us. It was very nice. I couldn't help but think back to the days when I was pregnant with Austin in the mall wheelchair.



1 comment:

Jill said...

awww Dawn! Where is the view of the belly? How big are you now? Showing more? You are having a great attitude about this!