Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bedrest Has Changed Me

Someone from sidelines posted this and the response for me was so beautiful. There are so many women out there who are not fortune enough to be able to enjoy the "normal" pregnancy and getting a baby here healthy is such a challenge. Experiencing a High-Risk pregnancy and being on Bedrest is no easy task. Someways Bedrest has changed me...

I am much more patient

I learned I can't always be in control of my life or of what happens

I learned the true meaning of Love

I know who my true friends are

My Husband is the most caring loving man and I am so lucky to have him

Family is so important

Children are true Blessings from God

Life should not be taken for granted

I love fresh air and to be outside, long walks

I learned so much about myself and I feel I am a much stronger person

I learned to trust in God and he will guide me in the right direction

I know what being a Mother is all about, You sacrifice Everything for your Children with a smile on your face


The Bedrest Sentence was not easy, but I am grateful to have done it. Without the experiences I have gone through, I would not have gained all of the knowledge and I would not be the Mother I am today.

No comments: