Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1st Thanksgiving








I know, I am late putting this up. Things have been crazy with working, shopping, and getting ready for Christmas!!

Austin's Thanksgiving was great, and one I will always remember.

Jason went to Canada with Gramps for their traditional Hockey Game. While they were gone, Grandpa Geister and Cassie came over for a great visit and spent lots of time playing with Austin. He loved it!

Once Jason got home we had breakfast (yummy apple pancakes)with Gramps, Jason, Aunt Ashley, and Austin. While they were over they put on football and Gramps fell asleep on the couch.

For dinner we were off to Nana and Grandpa Mark's house in Toledo. It was very nice, and Austin had a couple of buddies to play with. There were 3 little girls over and they were cute. We brought a couple of Austin's toys and I think the girls played with them more than Austin. During dinner Jason and I took turns holding him, he was very good. He tried mashed potatoes and some pumpkin pie! I think he liked it, even though he isn't quite ready to eat it yet!!

After that we were off to Tracy's house (Grandma Rockett's fiance.) They had a house full of people and everyone loved seeing the baby. We visited for an hour or so, then headed home. Austin was exhausted and ready for bed!!

It was a great day, and I am Thankful for many things...My Health, Family, Friends, AUSTIN, and many other things~

Happy Thanksgiving to all **Pics posted very soon**

No comments: