Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Say What??


This photo was taken today - January 6 2010. It can't be in Texas because it is too cold there right now and not so green. Can you believe we are now living in Arizona?! That's right, we moved to an even hotter place - the Desert!! What in the world are we thinking? Well, Jason got a great job offer and we didn't care too much for Texas is what we were thinking. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Texas in the fall. That's about it though. I will get into that more because Texas was very good to us and deserves some love.

I am sitting here in the house with all the windows open and enjoying the 70 degree weather. Winter's here are just beautiful. I have never been here before and have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. The mountains are breathtaking. There are so many places to go and things to do for the kids. It's huge here, but we did find a nice little quiet tucked-away community. It is very much like Michigan in some ways and other ways (like the weather) it's complete opposite. I think we will be very happy here, but you will have to ask me again in the Summer when it's blazing hot. I thought Texas was bad - well HA that was nothing compared to what is coming our way. I say Bring It On!!

No comments: