Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nummies


Well, Kayla is 4 months now. She is going through a ton of changes right now. I am watching her right now laugh at her brother and play. I can't remember when she started doing this and when it became "normal." She went to the Doc a couple of days ago for her well visit and shots. It went very well. She is in the 50 - 75% for weight - 14 and a half pounds. She does have some skin issues, possible allergies, but we are working on that when some lotion and medication. It doesn't seem to bother her one bit. She got shots and did very well. Later that evening she decided to projectile vomit, but right after she did it she was laughing and that was it.

Kayla has been waking up a lot lately to eat in the middle of the night so I decided to go ahead and start rice cereal. She loves it, can't give it to her fast enough. She gets it everywhere and still is learning how to swallow it. It makes me smile when she eats it. The Doc said to go ahead and start some veggies and fruits in the next few weeks.


Here is a cute video of her eating her nummies

1 comment:

bridgetsmommy07 said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to hug, kiss and squeeze her in a month!! I will have to get all my lovin in before she gets much bigger!