Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Golf


We decided to take a walk to the golf course this morning. We have a putting green we are able to use free of charge and Austin loves to play there. It was very hot out and I am not used to it. Austin had a blast and Jason did too. Little Kayla just rested in the stroller. It was a good start to the day. Austin kind of got the concept of golfing. He likes to throw the balls instead of hit them, but he will get the hang of it. Jason will make sure of that. I think we wore the kids out, they are both down for a nap now. I am going to clean and unpack some more.








2 comments:

Just me, De said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!. I love the pictures and I think my favorite is the one with Austin on his knees looking at the balls. He looks like a "future" Tiger Woods. That is the same pose he uses when looking at the hole. So cute..squeeze that beautiful baby girl for me. I wanna just hug her.

Jill said...

Are you loving the weather? Looks like Austin did great with golf. Does Jason golf?