Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Crazy Weekend...In a Good Way

The weekend started out on a downer. I woke up on Friday with a tickle in my throat which turned into a cold. I had lots of plans, and the cold wasn't going to hold me down.

On Saturday Morning I had an early appointment to get my hair done. There was no way I was going to miss that. It took 2 1/2 hours, but was well worth it. I got my hair cut a few inches, highlighted and glazed. I love my hairdresser, she has done my hair forever. She is a mom of 4, and has so many good tips for me. I love it! She is going to let me be her kids' photographer and tell all of her mommy cliets about me too! YAY!

After that I headed home to get Austin ready. We headed over to pick up Jenn and Bridget then went shopping for baby clothes. We only went to one store, it takes a lot of work to haul around 2 kids under 1 year old. We for sure have to do it more often though!!

The rest of the day was a lazy day. Sunday was a lazy day too, until Jason came home early. He wanted to take us to the Auto Show! I have been banned from the Auto Show by Jason in the past. I annoyed him too much because I was so bored. I guess he couldn't find anyone else to go at the last second and he wanted to take Austin. There was no way my Son was going to Detroit without me. So, we headed to good old Downtown Detroit with Austin. I wasn't sure how he was going to do, but he loved it. It is a very bright, fancy show. Austin loved all of the lights and displays. He was flirting with a pretty car model too. He kept smiling at her, then when he got her attention, he was bashful. It was so cute.

Here are a couple pictures from the Auto Show. I couldn't take many because my darn camera died!!


1 comment:

Peggy said...

I'm envious! I need my hair done SO bad! Its hard to see in your pic in front of the truck, but it looks pretty and blonde:)