Tuesday, June 19, 2007

3 Months

Austin is three months and he is doing great. I am thrilled because I FINALLY got a picture of his big hammy smiles. I will post it when I get a chance (yeah, right! may never happen.) He is getting so big, he had to go to the doctor today and he is a whopping 13lb 12oz, almost doubled his weight. I don't have a clue what is average, and this is new to me so please excuse me for being so excited over this. I guess it is a new mommy thing and you could probably care less lol. The doctor did say that his weight is above average for his age, looks like we have a big boy on our hands. The better to play hockey :)

Daddy had to take Austin to the doctor because he started projectile vomiting yesterday. Oh, and everytime he did it, it was all over me! Poor baby made me nervous and the doc said she wanted to see him to rule out anything serious. He seems to be doing great, though. I did take him off the zantac, thinking he would be fine...oops! Back to zantac we go.

Austin's personality is really coming though, it is so amazing. He isn't crying as much, and he is just the happiest little guy. Daddy and I can get him really laughing, just have to give him a certain face and he cracks up. It is such joy to see that. I look forward to it more than anything. He loves to sit in his chair when I am in the kitchen and watch me. Everytime I look at him he gives that beautiful hammy smile and just cracks up.

That is how month three has been so far, can't wait for other milestones and more smiles!

1 comment:

NaNa said...

Hi Hun,

OK..... takin a QQ and no update lately.

I love reading all your stories.

XoXo Yur Momma